The Barnfind philosophy is to make the control predictable, reliable and easy to understand.
Our BarnStudio software comes included in the BarnOne frame price. BarnStudio gives you a quick and easy control setting, an overview of the input and output ports, re-clocking configurations, alarms, full matrix control, cable compensation on the input side, auto SFP detection, full diagnostic information and the possibility to save and load the configuration of your BarnOne frame to or from file.
BarnStudio reads the needed information about every port. In particular, the SFP’s are monitored in a separate list with among others temperature, signal strengths, signal loss, manufacturer, serial number, wavelength, connector type etc. With Barnfind, you are in control of your own solution.
Easy to deal with SNMP/MIB file (IPv4/IPv6). Please ask the Barnfind team if you want to have our SNMP/MIB file in order to use your own software. This is of course free of charge!
Barnfind offers an easily accessable Web interface.
Via BarnStudio, we take care of control and configuration of your Barnfind frame(s).
In addition, we have integrated to many other 3rd party control systems like:
- openGear / DashBoard / ROSS
- Skyline (Dataminer)
- BFE (KSC CORE, KSC SILKNET and control panels)
- LAWO, VSM and control panels
- Probel / Snell protocol, SW-P-08
- Axon Cerebrum
- DNF Control
- HiTech Systems
Many other 3rd party control systems are available, please ask your BarnFind Team.
Please take a look at our BarnGuide to get an overview of BarnStudio in writing.
With the webserver integrated directly in the BTF1 frame, you can access the following settings and statuses:
- Basic settings: Device name, location, contact, login, serial no.
- Network settings: static IPv4/IPv6, DHCP, DNS, gateways, network log
- Matrix: full 32×32 crosspoint matrix routing functionality
- Inputs: Labelling, equalizer, signal analyzer (SDI)
- Ouputs: Labelling, automatic redundancy change over (sensitive to LOS, analyzer errors, analyzer lock with optional switchback to main input), reclocker (on/off/auto), cable driver, sync source selection (ext. Ref. Or any input of the frame)
- SFPs: read out(TX/RX power, temperature etc. depending on SFP), switching functionality (depending on SFP)
- Firmware upgrade: automatic update from Barnfind server (with internet connection)
- Firmware upload: upload a new firmware from file
- Diagnostics: missing reference, PLL unlock, fan speed, temperature, power supply
- User right management