The Barnfind Team is really looking forward to this year’s Content & Communications World (CCW) , which we are attending with our U.S. partner DigitalGlue in their booth 737. The BarnOne family is now installed in a growing number of different locations worldwide and we are happy to report that faithful clients keep coming back for more solutions. We are pleased to report that there have been substantial sales to U.S. clients recently as well. Please come by and take a look at our new products and see for yourself why Barnfind is the best transport choice for your signal flow. Our guests can register for a complimentary expo pass by using VIP code NY344 before Nov. 10.
The following new BarnOne solutions will be on display at CCW:
- Analog Audio router 8 x 8 with embedder. Available for the new BarnOne frame, BTF1-10, with 8x BNCs, the Analog Audio with 2x D25pin sub-connector and the main board with 16x SFPs. The BTF1-10 has the same specifications as the rest of the BTF1-XX frames. Now, Barnfind is capable of supporting applications for clients who want more audio and no longer need third party audio. A prototype of the solution will be shown at CCW and we will start shipping in December.
- Introducing the ASI to IP conversion card. This card will be housed in the BTF1-09 frame with 8x BNCs, 4 channel ASI to IP with RJ45 pin connector x 2 (8x ASI channels to 2x independent IP streams) and the main board with 16x SFPs. The BTF1-09 has the same specifications as the rest of the BTF1-XX frames. Now, Barnfind can support more applications where IP is needed. A prototype of this product will be shown at CCW and we will start shipping in December.
- Barnfind is also introducing a variety of new optical products for both BarnOne and BarnMini. Several new items including redundancy switches, optical splitters, and muxes,etc. will be on display at our IBC booth. Each solution is available as a standalone solution or can be housed in the BT-HOUS-LGX-1RU frame (space for 4x LGX solutions). They are all available for immediate shipping. In addition to the Barnfind LGX boxes, different third party cards such as a multiviewer, etc. can be housed in the frame. Keep an eye out for many different and exciting cards for this BT-HOUS-LGX-1RU in the future.
Since it was introduced, we have experienced significant interest in our smaller, stand-alone BarnMini solution. Working with partners and clients, we have developed a lot of new products and we will proudly show the following new products at CCW:
- A brand new 2RU frame, BarnMini-2RU housing for up to 8x BarnMini units standing vertically and up to 4x LGX boxes horizontally with single or redundant PSU for all units. The PSU is the same as for the BarnOne series and can come as the standard 100-240AC or as a 36-72DC. A prototype will be shown at our booth and we will start shipping in December.
- We are introducing more HDMI solutions and the new BarnMini-03 will take you from HDMI to any SDI SFP. It is compatible with any existing Barnfind SFPs or third party equipment which follows the MSA standard. We expect the price to be approximately Euro 340/USD450 per piece, exluding SFPs. The prototype will be shown at the show and we will start shipping in November/ December. On the opposite end, Barnfind’s BarnMini-04 will operate with input from any SDI SFP to output HDMI. You can expect same price as the BarnMini-03 and we anticipate the same delivery time.
- We have been talking about having GPI/O on the SFP level, but have decided to first implement that technology on the BarnMini platform. Since we can house more GPI/Os, the BarnMini-05 will have 12x GPI/O. We will show a prototype of the BarnMini-05 and we expect deliveries to take place in January.
BarnStudio and third party control news:
On the software and control side, we are releasing new BarnStudio software and a new firmware release at CCW. Please check the support section of our website for the latest news and available updates. Likewise, we are introducing the interface to openGear® from Ross, which means that Barnfind can now interface with other suppliers via the openGear protocol. At our CCW booth, we will demonstrate Ross/DashBoard. We will also show LSB control panels controlled live via BarnStudio. LSB has also integrated Barnfind into their VSM. Finally, Skyline and their Dataminer will be demonstrated with BarnOne frames, LSB control panels, BFE and the BarnStudio.
Our 2014/2015 catalog is printed and waiting for you on our CCW stand.
Visit us at the show and learn about our ideas for the future and check out our road map. Pay us a visit and we’ll gladly tell you a little bit about what we have in mind, and how it can work for you. You will find us at the DigitalGlue Booth, #737.