The EB30CSRT-MM is an electrical emSFP Transceiver module designed to transmit and receive SDI signals up to 2.97Gbps over 75Ω coaxial cables over 75Ω DIN 1.0/2.3 connectors. Cable driver provides two selectable slew rates in order to achieve compliance to SMPTE 424M/SMPTE 292M and SMPTE 259M. Equalizer features DC restoration to compensate for the DC content of SMPTE pathological test patterns.
The EB30CSRT-MM provides module identification information and diagnostic monitoring through a 2 wire serial interface. It is also hot-pluggable solution for in field system upgrade and maintenance.
The EB30CSRT-MM is interchangeable with others MSA pinout optical video SFP improving product flexibility. The module is SMPTE compliant resulting in quick time-to-market and reduced development effort and cost. The EB30CSRT-MM is Pb-free and RoHS compliant.
- SMPTE 424M, SMPTE 292M, and SMPTE 259M compliant
- DIN 1.0/2.3 75Ω connectors
- Rx Equalizer:
- Equalizes Belden 1694A cable up to: 120m at 2.97Gb/s, 140m at 1.485Gb/s and 400m at 270Mb/s
- Integrated Tx Cable Driver
- Supports DVB-ASI at 270Mb/s
- Supports video pathological patterns for SD-SDI, HD-SDI and 3G-SDI
- Control via serial interface including:
- Output slew rate (SD or HD/3G)
- Input signal detection (RX_LOS)
- Voltage & Temperature Monitoring
- Module Information
- Low Power Consumption – typical 467mW
- Single Supply +3.3V
- Pb-free and RoHS compliant
- Operating temperature range: -40°C to 80°C
- 58.5mm x 13.4mm x 8.6mm emSFP Package
- Ganged Cages & Stacked Cages mounting supported
- Low cost video optical SFP replacement
- Video routers
- Processing cards