The EB34TD1R-SM is an electrical emSFP receiver module designed to convert HDMI to an SDI signal output without scaling artifacts. Up to 2 channels of PCM audio are supported.
The video sfp EB34TD1R-SM is an HDMI1.4 and DVI1.0 to SDI video sfp (emSFP) converter. This video SFP is designed to convert HDMI 1.4 or DVI 1.0 input to an legal smpte SDI (3G, HD,SD-SDI) signal without scaling artifacts.
This HDMI/DVI video SFP contains frame buffer to suppress the accumulated low and high frequency jitter (Timing and alignment). Up to 2 channels of HDMI embedded 8 audio PCM channels are re- embedded in the SDI stream.
These modules convert from HDMI v1.4/ DVI 1.0 to SDI or from SDI to HDMI v1.4. Converter is built-in inside the Video SFP and standalone.
- SMPTE 292M, and SMPTE 259M
- SDI Reclocked output to host connector
- Supported format: 525/625, 720p/1080i (50/ 59.94/60 Hz), 1080p (23.98/24/25/29.97/30 Hz)
- HDMI Input:
- 24bit (3x8bit)
- RGB 4:4:4, YCbCr 4:2:2, YCbCr 4:4:4
- DVI 1.0 Mode (Only video resolution)
- RGB Range (Full/SMPTE)
- Up to 8 channel audio embedding (PCM)
- HDMI 1.4 type D connector
- HDMI type D plug with retention mechanism available (EB00C04 series)
- Control via serial interface including:
- EDID reading
- HDMI interface configuration
- Audio mapping
- Voltage & Temperature Monitoring
- Module Information
- Low Power Consumption – typical TBD
- Single Supply +3.3V
- Pb-free and RoHS compliant
- Operating temperature range: -10°C to 70°C
- 1mm x 13.4mm x 8.6mm SFP Package
- Ganged Cages & Stacked Cages mounting supported
- Low Cost HDMI (Non-HDCP) Input Solution