The Barnfind team wish to thank you for making IBC 2017 a great success!
This year’s IBC show has been without doubt the best in Barnfind’s history. We had a record number of international end-users visiting our booth in addition to our channel partners. On many occasions we had visitors queuing up to look inside the OB Truck and connected stage-boxes to learn more about the new products shown.
With openTruck collaboration with Ross Video the fibre optic connection between our stand in Hall 8 and Ross Video in Hall 11 we showed a real-life application of how we connect cameras and CCUs for remote production.
With so many things to see on the booth it was possible to miss some of the new products, so as a recap we showed the following:
- BarnOne with Web Server and control via Telnet
- Signal Redundancy Switch
- BarnMini-05 with DMX control implementation
- New BarnOne frames with audio conversion
- StageBox Breakout panel system
- New Hi-Lo SFPs for 36-Channel CWDM
- CAM<>CCU solutions for up to 18 bi-directional camera signals on a single fibre
For more information on the above products please download our latest 16-page catalogue and BarnGuide 2.8 from the website.
As always, the Barnfind team is available to answer any questions you may have on what we showed. Please get in touch should need any further information.
Your Barnfind Team